La Représentation Fiscale created Tax Representative Alliance (TRA), an association of independent VAT specialists currently counting 19 members in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxemburg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom.
They are accountants, lawyers or tax advisors, who handle the VAT affairs of foreign companies and groups as tax representatives in their states.
THE GOALS OF THE MEMBERS OF THE ALLIANCE ARE TO :
- have a very good knowledge of European VAT matters and international business and inform the other members of new tax rules in their country and any other useful information;
- handle the VAT registration of clients in one or several European countries;
- prepare and submit to the tax and customs authorities, on behalf of clients, their VAT returns, VAT payments, claims for VAT refunds or Intrastat returns in one or several European countries;
- handle all VAT and customs issues relating to the European and international business of the clients;
- make European and international business easier for clients, in respect of the tax rules, providing relevant advice;
- provide relevant reports and, if necessary, use crosschecking and coherence calculations;
- work in short timescales;
- offer competitive fees.
Together with the other TRA members we can provide cross-border VAT representation and VAT advisory services. In particular, we can coordinate the VAT registration of a company in several European countries and then later the monthly or quarterly compliance. The client has the advantage that they can have only one point of contact with us, if preferred, and then we handle their VAT affairs in the other European countries with our TRA colleagues.
Large stock market listed groups, airlines and manufacturers located all over the world are clients of TRA members, as well as medium-sized companies and smaller firms, such as Amazon dealers.